1/20/10

17-Bucilla Stockings

This year I am making stockings for the family. They're so detailed and crafty. I however, am not. What you see here has taken me hours.
I am making 5 to be done by December 1. Here is the first one. I went online today and found some I like no, love more than the kits I have. So I am not sure who this one will be for as it was for Lillian and she's getting either a Teddy bear ballerina or Christmas princess stocking. Morgan is getting a sugar plum fairy and Jeran is getting a crusin' Santa.
Pictures to be posted as progress is made. :)

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment