1/5/10

Number two-these boots

If you have seen me this winter chances are good, no great, that I was/am wearing these boots. I happened on these gems by sheer accident. I was headed to the great state of Washington and HAD to have new boots. This was about ten minutes before I was due to leave. So I quickly ran into Ross and seconds later came out with these babies. Miss marked as a size 4. My boots cost be ten bucks. Granted they are slippery on snow and require an extra layer of socks. But really? Can you beat ten bucks for an amazing pair of boots? My answer is a resounding NO!


on a side note…my BlackBerry has decided that it will not only post pictures wrong but, post them that way. So I will do my best to NOT take side angled pictures unless intentional.

4 comments:

  1. are those Lillians? They are super cute! I love sketcher's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those babies are mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/05/2010

    they look child size! you have small feet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, they're cut off for one thing. I only wear a size 6.5...My 8 yr old daughter's feet are just about my size...so that probably says something!

    ReplyDelete